Friday 17 February 2012

Hello!! News update on our Little Willow Farm



Hello there!
Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged! Life has been hectic and many changes have been made. Our ducks have been staying with a good friend of ours while we rearrange the duck area so that they have more space(as we are also getting a drake named Daffy!) and so that we can keep their area cleaner for longer periods of time! Ducks are very messy even if you only have four!!.

Our baby chicks are no longer babies and some have just come to the point of lay! Out of the five eggs that hatched we got four hens and a cockerel. They are now 17 weeks old and have been integrated with a bigger flock.

I have been trading our Porcini mushrooms as far as America!! I have received a gorgeous jar of homemade maple syrup and scrummy blackcurrent jelly!.

Breeding has started here at Buttercup Bunnies and we have some real beauties in the nest at the moment. Including pure blue standard Rex, tri standard Rex and harlequin standard Rex all looking lovely!

I will be telling you about a new venture we are planning about on my next blog, but what I can tell you is that it's very very exciting!!!
Please feel free to follow my pages on Facebook, I have 'little willow farm' for all farm related news and also I have my bunny page 'Buttercup Bunnies' for all the cutie bunny photos your heart desires! Hehe!

Farewell until next time,

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment